Although China is a big country in agriculture, it is worth paying attention to solve the food problem of 1.2 billion people. The key to solving this problem lies in improving the efficiency of agricultural production and enhancing the ability to fight disasters. With the continuous development of science and technology, the current facility agriculture (also known as factory-based agriculture) has become a new agricultural industry to solve the above-mentioned key issues. Facility agriculture is a new agricultural production method that regulates and controls the environmental conditions of crop production through the use of greenhouses and its supporting devices. It is an effective means to free agriculture from natural constraints, is a revolutionary development of conventional agriculture, and is highly productive, efficient, high-quality, and technology-intensive. Type of agriculture. In recent years, foreign countries such as Israel and the Netherlands have achieved very high levels of research and production in facility agriculture. In recent years, China's facility agriculture with plastic greenhouses and greenhouses as the main body is rapidly developing. However, compared with foreign countries, there are generally low scientific and technological content, labor intensity, and low production levels and benefits. Therefore, there is an urgent need for technological improvements to improve the overall level of China's facility agriculture.
To achieve a high level of facility agriculture, one of the most important key technologies involved in key technologies is information acquisition. Therefore, it is imperative to develop a facility agricultural sensor with a high cost performance ratio. As the development direction of sensor technology in the new century, I think it is imperative to attach importance to the application of sensors in facility agriculture. This is also one of the important ways to promote the industrialization of sensors.
There are many types of sensors used in agricultural facilities, and there are mainly the following types according to their detection parameter scores:
(1) Temperature and Humidity: The growth of crops is closely related to temperature and humidity. Among the control parameters of plastic greenhouses, temperature and humidity detection and control are one of the main parameters.
(2) Soil aridity: Water is needed for crop growth. How to irrigate water in facility agriculture so that it does not affect the crop growth and does not waste water is a crucial issue. Soil dryness testing requires a dryness sensor. At present, the more widely used dryness sensor consists of a negative pressure sensor and a ceramic filter tube.
(3) CO2: Photosynthesis is inseparable from the growth and development of crops, and photosynthesis is related to CO2. Therefore, controlling the concentration of CO2 is beneficial to the growth and development of crops.
(4) Illumination: In facility agriculture, the light source for the cultivation management automation system is artificial light instead of sunlight. The light sensor is used to detect and control the light intensity so that the crop can be uniformly illuminated.
(5) Soil nutrients: Soil nutrients depend on fertilization. Rational fertilization can not only increase crop yield, but also avoid unnecessary losses due to over-fertilization. The determination of soil nutrients includes the detection of soil organic matter, pH, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and exchangeable calcium and magnesium. Soil nutrients are measured using ion and biosensors.
Since the sensor for facility agriculture is working in the system, the performance of the sensor must meet the following requirements:
(1) Long-term stability The sensors used in agricultural facilities have a harsher environment than the industry, such as high temperature and high humidity. Therefore, the long-term stability of the sensor is higher, and the key technologies that need to be solved include the materials, processes, and the like.
(2) Ability to adapt to system requirements The essence of facility agriculture is to achieve artificial regulation and control of the environmental conditions of crop growth, which is achieved through a closed-loop system. Therefore, the performance of the sensor should be compatible with the control system. Especially the long-distance arrangement of the sensor, the consistency of the sensitivity of the sensor, the response time of the sensor, etc., in order to enable the system to truly respond quickly and regulate the efficient operation of the environment.
(3) Excellent performance-cost ratio Due to the large amount of usage, it must be required to have a lower price, otherwise it would be difficult to promote.
Due to the low level of China's agricultural modernization, facility agriculture has just started. Therefore, in order to develop the facility agriculture, it is necessary to tap potential from the sensor production process and reduce costs as much as possible so as to meet the cost performance requirements.
This new application field development strategy, I think it should be in the full mobilization of the enthusiasm of the sensor manufacturers, but also to prevent it, and the low level of repetition. Therefore, the electronic sensitive industry associations should have a unified plan for macro-control, so that the development of sensors for agricultural facilities will be developed gradually and in an orderly manner.
In the â€œNinth Five-Year Planâ€, the â€œfactory efficient agricultural projectâ€ has been listed as a national key project and has been implemented. The 21st century will surely be promoted in an all-round way. The academia and industry of sensor technology should seize this good opportunity and regard the application of sensors in facility agriculture as one of the main service areas. This will not only promote the improvement of China's agricultural level, but also promote The development of the sensor industry itself.